Friday, February 22, 2008

Tenth Dimension

I recently watched the tenth dimension video, http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php, and I found it very interesting. I liked the way that it displayed the different dimensions in a way that I could understand. I personally liked the fourth and fifth dimension, and how the dimension of time makes us feel like we are going in a straight line, but we are really moving from the past to the future in a snake like motion. There are actually different paths that we can take which is determined by different factors in our lives. I found this proposition of different dimensions very interesting, because I have always wondered if this is true. Perhaps we do not realize the different dimensions around us, and how they affect our lives. Is it possible that there is more to this world that we have not discovered yet? I believe that if we discovered the different possible dimensions around us it would change the way we live our lives. This video was stimulating as it mapped out the different dimensions and thoughts of something that we know nothing about. I found this interesting because I don’t ever think of something such as different dimensions in great detail, like this video.

2 comments:

Rob Bryanton said...

Hi Hannah, thanks for mentioning my animation. This has been a real labor of love for me, and a thrill to see how many people around the world like this way of visualizing the dimensions that I explore in my book and website. More and more people seem to enjoy discussing the nature of reality, and our place within this amazing universe, which is still just a tiny subset of the multiverse.

Thanks!

Rob Bryanton
Imagining the Tenth Dimension

David K. Braden-Johnson said...

Thanks, Rob Bryanton, for your efforts. The video is a great conversation-starter.